Hundreds and thousands of e-commerce owners promote their products and services using article marketing. But did you know that many of these people do not write and distribute their articles themselves? Some of them hire freelancers to do the hard work for them. The good thing about going this route is that they can buy not only high-quality items, but also time that they can use on more important matters. Do you want to become one of them and start enjoying the same benefits? Then you better start looking for a freelance SEO article writer you can partner with. Here’s what you need to do:
- Join freelance sites. Do your research and check out the best freelancing sites in the online arena today. These sites will help you find the best people for your articles. Right now, there are about less than 10 A-list sites for you to choose from. I suggest you read their terms of service and know their fees. Sign up with those who don’t charge too much for membership fees and those who have hundreds of service providers registered.
- Create an article writing project. The next step is to create a project to post on the freelancing site of your choice to entice interested parties to bid on it. Start by writing a compelling title for the project. Be very descriptive. Instead of saying “write articles for me”, you can say “25 articles of 500 words on global warming”. Headlines like these get more attention.
- Provide as much detail as possible. Help interested freelancers bid accordingly by giving them full details of your article writing project. These people would like to know the length of each article, the amount of research required, the type of SEO techniques to use, the deadline, and your budget for the entire project. It will also be helpful to encourage bidders to ask questions if something is unclear to them.
- Shortlist at least 3 qualified bidders. Choose at least 3 freelancers who are proven and show deep knowledge in your chosen niche. Then ask these people to write an article on your topic of choice to get an idea of their skill level. Of course, you’d like to pick someone who has what it takes to create high-quality, highly informative, and properly optimized articles.
- Talk about the rules. Before assigning the project to a specific freelancer, be sure to talk about some important issues, including payment, deadline, plagiarism, and copyright issues. Let that bidder know what you expect of them and ask them to do the same. It is important that you sort out all possible issues that may arise, as this can surely save you a lot of headaches later on.